Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Bug: Bullet hole in new Mercedes livery

Posted (edited)

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

There is something wrong in the new black mercedes livery. I don’t know exactly what it is, but it looks strange, like a bullet hole (see picture). I think it needs to be fixed.

2.       Platform

PS4

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Version 1.06

4.       Game-mode? 

All

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.

N/A

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

N/A

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

PS4 controller

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

FE59E424-BB90-4A72-9D43-8832ECE6B476.thumb.jpeg.accc73155a5ede1bf4b7834a03efc970.jpeg
8AE37C11-E8B7-4A52-B0D5-A05C5343F2E4.thumb.jpeg.9cf4564d5ff15a33d9da7a0388b5439e.jpeg

Edited by RemWal96
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Me too (on PS4). It's an odd one as it looks like something has been added. It would have been simpler to get it right!

It's still good to have the black Mercedes though :classic_smile:.

Edited by Ultra3142
  • Agree 1

Im on xbox and noticed it almost immediately. Its on all platforms, looks like an enlarged nut/bolt decal out of place, seems odd to have missed it prior to releasing. Hope it gets fixed soon.