We need a pitcoin update please?

I have seen the link you are referring to for the pitcoin update. 

And yes it says that you have enough info on the matter but can you please shed some light and provide more information on when you think this will be resolved / what progress you have made on resolving the problem.

So many updates, but this doesn't seem so important. In regards to game play it isn't important but what is important is that we paid a premium and it was promised to us. 

Would appreciate a response from the relevant sources. 

Cheers 

18 hours ago, BBonanza said:

I have seen the link you are referring to for the pitcoin update. 

And yes it says that you have enough info on the matter but can you please shed some light and provide more information on when you think this will be resolved / what progress you have made on resolving the problem.

So many updates, but this doesn't seem so important. In regards to game play it isn't important but what is important is that we paid a premium and it was promised to us. 

Would appreciate a response from the relevant sources. 

Cheers 

Was wondering this myself. Seems like we haven't heard anything on this for awhile. 

Seems like these cretins are treating the matter as if it were some kind of favor they are doing for us.
They show no respect for the customers who pre-ordered the game and paid for a delux edition in hopes of enjoying the game at lauch. It's been almost a month and they didn't deliver what we bought.