F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

f1 2020 myteam

Yes as the handling/physics is absolutely spot on this year, the driver career mode would be great but seems limited now with MyTeam mode for mine.

22 minutes ago, mahmutcan0163 said:

Would you buy f1 2020 without myteam mode?

Yep

I preordered the game and didn't know there was a myTeam mode until i saw the first youtube clips. :classic_wink: So, the answer is yes.

I would have bought it but likely not as early as I have, I was intrigued by My Team and wanted to see what it offered though I've only messed around a little with it so far, not started anything serious. It looks very interesting but of course awaits some bug fixes and hopefully a couple of ease of life updates (colour codes and saved colours for liveries please, adjustable sponsor sizes, etc) but I cant say it's currently sparked my imagination. 

Though it's certainly very popular with others. 

I've been enjoying the rest of the game though and 2019 consigned to the next trade in pile at this point as 2020 improves and I get into the career mode, pleased we'll see retirements, driver moves and a bit more to that side of things this year, I look forward to end of career grid of current F2 stars??! That's appealing to me to see where everyone ends up, realistic or not. 

Prepping to kick off my annual Ferrari championship run before the cars get nerfed this year :classic_laugh:

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Jimbobfb said:

Nope I think the my team section is a brilliant idea unlike SIMRACER123 and everyone else on here that thinks it's awful they you can all go Fxxk yourselves as you are not a true F1 fans just wannabes

When did i say my team wasn't good? Asking for a friend..

Interesting new account to just post an inaccurate comment. 

Edited by SIMRACER123
  • Haha 1

Without my team I still would of brought the game but I don't think I would of played it as much. 

I mostly only play f1 games to do a co op championship with a friend, so it's been tough the past few year. That aside, I'm onto my 3rd season on my team now and finally got to the point where I think this is my last season. Finished 4th in the drivers table in my first season so upped the difficult to make it harder  After all the money you earn from season one the upgrade speed is very quick in season 2. By the end I was the quickest car by a good amount. I won the drivers championship in season 2, so upped the AI again to the max now and going for the constructors. Only done 1 race and finished 3rd, 2 seconds behind my team mate and Hamilton. 

On 7/29/2020 at 11:47 AM, mahmutcan0163 said:

Would you buy f1 2020 without myteam mode?

Yes. Any particular reason you ask? Just wondering if you were looking for feedback on anything in particular?

10 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

Yes. Any particular reason you ask? Just wondering if you were looking for feedback on anything in particular?

No.I just wonder.