Sign in to follow this  

Alternative push button Overtake

Posted (edited)
Good evening,

I would like to propose to you Codemasters developers, to put an alternative option, to the button "Overtake"

Now you have to press once to reset it and another to disable it.
Couldn't you just put the option of holding the button down and when it is released, it deactivates itself, as pilots on their steering wheel actually do?

thank you very much and sorry maybe my not perfect english.
Edited by Andrea9318

2 hours ago, Andrea9318 said:

Good evening,

I would like to propose to you Codemasters developers, to put an alternative option, to the button "Overtake"

Couldn't you just put the option of holding the button down and when it is released, it deactivates itself, as pilots on their steering wheel actually do?

There are a lot of requests for this in the forum, and I think it's actually gone to the developers for a look.  Always a good idea to do a search for the topic to see if there are other posts written.  🙂

3 hours ago, Andrea9318 said:

Good evening,

You are not alone..

I personally like the current system but I can see why you wouldn't and it probably wouldn't take long to add in as an option, so those of us who like it can keep it, and people like you can hold it down instead