Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2015 no audio from race engineer

Hi I have game in Xbox One & have patch installed but have no sound coming from commentators or race engineer, engine sound dips as if the race engineer is supposed to be talking but I hear nothing, same with commentators at start of race.  I have sound on correct setting (TV sound) & up to max, also tried reinstalling 3 times now.  Anyone else have issue & know of fix?

Hi thanks for reply but Iv just managed to fix it, my Xbox sound set up in settings was somehow in wrong set up, doh! you can close this thread now. thanks again.

Hi thanks for reply but Iv just managed to fix it, my Xbox sound set up in settings was somehow in wrong set up, doh! you can close this thread now. thanks again.
I'm glad you found the fix! Thanks for your help and info getting it sorted. 

What were the setting because I'm having the exact same problem as you RealNinjaPirate and I've also got the Xbox one

Hi I have game in Xbox One & have patch installed but have no sound coming from commentators or race engineer, engine sound dips as if the race engineer is supposed to be talking but I hear nothing, same with commentators at start of race.  I have sound on correct setting (TV sound) & up to max, also tried reinstalling 3 times now.  Anyone else have issue & know of fix?
Hey RealNinjaPirate! I have the exact problem as what you did have, how did you fix this, it's driving me insane!!

Hey RealNinjaPirate! I have the exact problem as what you did have, how did you fix this, it's driving me insane!!
Hi all. 

We think the issue is related to the way your sound is configured from the console. If you are using TV for game audio, make sure your console is set to output the correct audio (i.e. 2.1 not 5.1 or 7.1)

We're investigating fixes for this but could you check this and let me know if the issues persist? 

Thanks

Mine's set to 5.1 uncompressed as it should be into a home cinema amp and I still have the issue.

I have problem too, can hear commentators, but engineer is very quiet, have to have sub-titles on to know what's going on, can you confirm what hardware is required for voice command as i only have headset not kinect. sound settings are stereo uncompressed

Hi all. 

We think the issue is related to the way your sound is configured from the console. If you are using TV for game audio, make sure your console is set to output the correct audio (i.e. 2.1 not 5.1 or 7.1)

We're investigating fixes for this but could you check this and let me know if the issues persist? 

Thanks

Hi zero im having the same issue on ps4 but I have a solution for myself atm. If I use my surround sound or my headset which are 5.1 he is way to quiet! I have a set of turtlebeach headphones that does game and chat volume through the speakers, if my enginner output (audio options)  is set to anything other than headset I have the same problem but on headset (mic) output I can hear him clear as day. Seems like it was programmed to come through the headsets people use to talk so maybe thats part of the reason? Have to say he is very usefull this year so a fix would be welcome :)  

What were the setting because I'm having the exact same problem as you RealNinjaPirate and I've also got the Xbox one
Hi sorry for delay, I have sound going through HDMI to my TV speakers, to get it working I have sound settings on my xbox to HDMI audio - bitstream & bitstream format set to dolby digital.  I used to have it set to optical through my sound system but have things moved around at the moment & had it in wrong settings through HDMI originally.  I can hear commentators & race engineer now, though latter is very quiet like everyone is reporting, hopefully that will be fixed in a future patch.

Hi, I have changed sound settings on Xbox but the engineers voice when you are in the car is so quiet I cannot hear it! I have also modified game sound settings so that speech is 100 and everything else is set at minimum. - still cannot hear engineer when driving - am I missing something?? 

I have the same issue with the team race engineer - can barely hear him?

Also is there a way of having his messages sent directly through to your headset?

Hi.

I had the same problem. I play on PC. My sound configuration was 5.1. I changed to stereo, and now I can hear the engineer. Try this. It´s possible it works..

Sorry for my English.

Regards

Hi all. 

Thanks
Was using 7.1 and my engineer goes muted. Change for stereo and worked just fine =]

I have just got f1 2015 and I have downloaded it three times and changed the audio settings and I stil have no sound please help asap thanks in advance.

Hi, I am having the same problem as theses two. I am on Xbox One and there is no sound on my whole game. I have changed the audio setting to the correct one which I have been told to do by a codemaster worker . When I come off the game but leave  it running in the background my Xbox still has no sound. It is only when I come of F1 I have sound. This sound error covers the whole game so it is just not the race engineer.

Thank you for your support and help.

Ps: I  have not been able to play the game for a long time and I want to play it again. Please help! : ) 

Same problem here too. Running F1 2015 on XB1 through my Samsung Smart TV sound is OK but race engineer is very quiet. Using my Sennheiser headphones, plugged into my controller, doesn't solve the problem. I can barely hear the race engineer and I have lowered all the other sound parameters to try to compensate. My headphones, by the way, are not dedicated gaming 'phones, just top of the range general audio Sennhersiers.. I'm totally stuck to know what to do??

Hi....Im having F1 2015 in my laptop...there is no commentators voice,but the race engineer voice is loud and clear...i have tried changing the audio settings,but still no commentators voice...what should i do? im very eager to hear people commenting this game....help please