Jump to content Jump to content

Question about Racedriver Grid

I was hoping to play Racedriver Grid again, but didn't want to have to get out the PS3 again and was instead wondering if it was possible to play it on PC. Steam hasn't got it on their store, but I've found a website selling steam keys for it which doesn't make sense. Unless that's a thing, I'm not gonna trust that just yet😂.

I was wondering if any of you guys knew of a way I could play?

Thank you!!!10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 happymod 

Edited by kiyolsakie6
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, kiyolsakie6 said:

I was hoping to play Racedriver Grid again, but didn't want to have to get out the PS3 again and was instead wondering if it was possible to play it on PC. Steam hasn't got it on their store, but I've found a website selling steam keys for it which doesn't make sense. Unless that's a thing, I'm not gonna trust that just yet😂.

I was wondering if any of you guys knew of a way I could play?

Thank you!!!

Buy it from any cd key site. i buy games since 2014 with no any problem , just find one trustful (Gamivo ,Enaba are ok i have bought from there) Check all the details , region , language ect and go for it! Its one of my favorite racing ever but be alerted on PC the servers for online mode have been shuted down since 2013 (because i have heard that on PS3 the online servers were up at least 2-3 years ago) so its only for single player something is a pain in the a$$ for all us Race Driver Grid old lovers!

Edited by Miatakias_GR
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Assiemodis said:

It was 2011 the servers shut down Miat.

We played it a few times after that thru Hamachi but since that close down there is no way to play grid against each other anymore.

Yes i was not sure about it.. 9 years ago , i  still remember the fun i had in Grid 1  online.. I was usuing Hamachi to play too  but i have uninstalled it many years i did not know that it closed down too.. Many gameplay videos for Pcars 3 on utube already i think the game looks good simcade with rich content are you looking forward to it Assiemodis?? I will probably buy it on release!

• 8 months later...