Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Terrible graphics on PS4

Posted (edited)

The graphics on the ps4 are horrible, it's hard to support it, sometimes it feels like I'm playing on a ps3. I want to draw your attention to this terrible car painting. Not what i expect from a full price game from a brand like codemasters

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

On ps4, I am having frequent problems with the graphics quality of the game, as if it were in a low quality, low resolution environment details, flickering edges and exaggeration of brightness sometimes. In the pre-event scenes and in the pits the problem gets worse

2.       Platform

PLAYSTATION 4

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode?

All of them, specially on my team

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. n/a

n/a

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue

I reinstalled the game, changed the HDMI cable, adjusted the brightness and gamma in the game and on the TV
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Gamepad (dualshock 4)

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

sended

20200729_164002.jpg

20200729_164000.jpg

20200729_163955.jpg

20200729_163957.jpg

Edited by TeodoroMuniz

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose, and have to delete this thread.