F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 | CODEMASTERS PC FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP | LOOKING FOR DRIVERS Read more... ×

Equal performance on offline - Grand Prix Mode

Codemasters, can we get a option to have the car performances change between Realistic and Equal for the Grand Prix mode, the same way we have on online lobbys? Would be much easier to practice for league races, and would add some variety,  having to pick Lewis every day, for every track, for a whole year is really boring, in my opinion.

My first thought was to agree but on reflection maybe not. If both car and AI performance are all the same won't all cars just be stuck together in one tightly bunched group? In online play, although car performance is matched, driver performance isn't.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

My first thought was to agree but on reflection maybe not. If both car and AI performance are all the same won't all cars just be stuck together in one tightly bunched group? In online play, although car performance is matched, driver performance isn't.

Thats the thing, they wont, as all the AI have driver ratings which differentiates them individualy

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

Even with equal performances the IA of drivers perform very different from one another, for example, in online sessions I notice Perez and Russell normally are really fast. In adition, even if they were bunched, I wouldn't really mind, because while trainning my pace I normally don't care at all for the IA performance, I put them on a level where they don't bother me and I just focus on my average lap time. This change would be more so that we can train in other cars besides the Merc, as well as possibily focusing on the onboard your using for your league race.

2 minutes ago, SomaticCoast375 said:

Go to unranked then just add AI and make it equal

Actually forget what I said because apparently you can’t start a unranked unless you have someone else

90 mins practice is what you can do unless someone joins the session it kicks you after that.

10 hours ago, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

Thats the thing, they wont, as all the AI have driver ratings which differentiates them individualy

Ah yes, so they do. Doh! I clearly hadn't woken up when I posted above.