Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 fails to launch, provides no error message, and no profile in my documents

1.       A detailed description of the issue.:Game Crashes when I launch. Steam profile momentarily goes to green before going back to blue. No error messages are displayed.

2.       Platform : Windows 10
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) N/A
4.       Game-mode? N/A
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 20 times
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Do you have the latest drivers? Have you check your connectivity settings? I have attempted everything. I have read the readme file in the game folder. I have disabled my peripherals and my second monitor. This is my second time actually purchasing this game. I had to refund it since I received no support on my last ticket.
7.       Please provide a video recording of your game crashing so we can see where the issue occurs? N/A
8.         [ For PC ] – Please add a DXDiag to your post.  DxDiag_2.txt DxDiag.txt

DxDiag_2 is the newer one. DxDiag is from my previous ticket.

Hi Phoibos.

I'm experiencing the same issue...the game simply won't start...I'm not even getting to a loading page...the "play" button on steam interface goes from "play" to "stop" for few seconds, than back to "play".

somebody has given you some expanation or are you still waiting?

regards

V