[PS4] what do you want, a medal? Trophy

Hi all,

Anyone interested to get the PS4 trophy? Need 2 other people to start an on-demand league with and get it done in one go in 5 races ASAP.
Feel free to add me on PSN - Slivets - or comment in the thread. Just need 2 people.

Cheers

EDIT: For those that are adding me on PSN - Sorry folks, I've done this with 2 other players. Unsure how to delete this thread.

You can try and set it up yourself, need at least 1 other player and maximum of 3 including yourself so you can all get a medal respectively. 
Create a league, set it to 'On-Demand', choose 5 quick circuits like Bahrain Short on 5 laps, turn off quali/practice and do those races back to back. It would take less than an hour.

Edited by Slivets

On 7/30/2020 at 1:04 AM, Slivets said:

Hi all,

Anyone interested to get the PS4 trophy? Need 2 other people to start an on-demand league with and get it done in one go in 5 races ASAP.
Feel free to add me on PSN - Slivets - or comment in the thread. Just need 2 people.

Cheers

Phenomenon_2 🙂

Is anyone still looking to complete this trophy? Hoping to run 5 races on demand in 1 session.

On 11/18/2020 at 5:13 PM, TjC01 said:

Is anyone still looking to complete this trophy? Hoping to run 5 races on demand in 1 session.

Yeah i am. Wont be online for a few days but could do it one night next week.

Add me if you want - psn id is kalamazoo123

Hello, 

I still need this trophy. So i've setup a league for this. 

Starting friday 26 02 2021  at 22h30  (gmt +1)  (every friday,   5 events,  5 laps).

Name of league is trophy

Or if anyone is interested to do it more quickly (on demand).  Just send me a message.  

Thanks for the help.

On 2/24/2021 at 5:02 AM, Racenijntje said:

Hello, 

I still need this trophy. So i've setup a league for this. 

Starting friday 26 02 2021  at 22h30  (gmt +1)  (every friday,   5 events,  5 laps).

Name of league is trophy

Or if anyone is interested to do it more quickly (on demand).  Just send me a message.  

Thanks for the help.

Whats your psn, i'll do it with you