F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Competition | 10,000 Pitcoin Reward - Ending 20/10/2020 | MyTeam Story Time Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Cash/Monies in MyTeam

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know what else can the cash be used for other than Upgrading the facilities / Driver Market /  Driver Perks / Engine??

Because as i see it once all the facilities/driver perks have been upgraded, there is very little use of monies from sponsors once facilities have been upgraded.

I think the facilities should also become obsolete over years just like R&D parts and new investment being made in these facilities or else you end up with a large pile of cash with no use.

Any thoughts? 

Edited by imranap
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

MyTeam Economy really needs some tweaks. I "simulated" 2 seasons in myteam now, meaning I did not drive a single session, just simulating practice, skipping quali, simulating race and back to HQ.

My Car is 4th best in development, I have nearly everything upgraded to the second stage in facilities and hired Russel for season 3. If that continues, by season 4 or 5 i will max out with the best car and didnt turn a wheel once. That shows to me that this mode is way to superficial and easy.

btw: I wish there was a "Simulate Weekend" button. This would make that kind of test way faster :)

Edited by fraggi

Small update to this. Russel became champion. And that after I decided to stop developing the car mid season.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-31 um 13.09.07.png

• Haha 1