Time Trial Glitch

2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

If you have experienced the issue @zZ A M P Aa, please:

•  Use the right hand search bar to check if someone has posted a bug already for you to add a completed report on.
  •  Failing that, post a full complete bug report so I can pass to developers for investigation.

We do ask if you see a issue to report it in full. This is critical in replication, diagnosis and gives us a chance to remedy. Without a complete report, it becomes more difficult to establish and replicate the issue. We have to find a consistent and reliable replication method, so we can identify the issue.

I have not replicated it myself as i dont want to risk any bans. A few people I know have told me their TT times have been deleted today despite the fact that they didn't use the rewind cheat. What's going on with that?

1 minute ago, zZ A M P Aa said:

I have not replicated it myself as i dont want to risk any bans. A few people I know have told me their TT times have been deleted today despite the fact that they didn't use the rewind cheat. What's going on with that?

So, without replication, we can't identify the bug. And still no bug reports. 

I've contacted you in PM's.

2 minutes ago, Costa said:

And if they don't know how to get to it they will never be able to reproduce it, which means it will continue in the game and won't be fixed.

Use your brain please

All the videos have descriptions and are self explanatory. I send in 6 clips of bugs with the games and I'm told to use my brain by staff? Use your brains and compile less buggy games 😂 how were full online lobbies not stress tested it's crazy.

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, zZ A M P Aa said:

All the videos have descriptions and are self explanatory. I send in 6 clips of bugs with the games and I'm told to use my brain by staff? Use your brains and compile less buggy games 😂 how were full online lobbies not stress tested it's crazy.

I've not said that to you. You can identify Codemasters Staff by the header on the left hand side under users names. Locking topic

• Thanks 1