F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Question about F2 2020 and My Team mode

Hey everyone, I would like to know, do you think F2 2020 drivers will be add to a current My Team career when the game will be updated ? Because I hesitate to start one, but I don't have time to have two MyTeam careers...

3 minutes ago, Ronei2020 said:

The F2 drivers are on my team, but the F2 teams are not.

Are they, i can't say i recall seeing some of this years new drivers?

9 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Are they, i can't say i recall seeing some of this years new drivers?

Ok, really, some drivers are not in the game. for example Felipe Drugovich and Marino Sato

13 minutes ago, Ronei2020 said:

The F2 drivers are on my team, but the F2 teams are not.

Question was about F2 drivers from 2020 season, they are still not in the game as far as I am aware. And will be added when they add complete F2 2020 grid.

@BarryBL do you maybe have any info if new F2 drivers will be available in already started My team/career or we will need to start new one?

31 minutes ago, Ronei2020 said:

Ok, really, some drivers are not in the game. for example Felipe Drugovich and Marino Sato

There is only 2019 F2 drivers for the moment.

Not heard any news though the 2019 game the update in drivers came much later on. If I remember right it was toward the end of the F1 season that the update came. I can imagine with enough demand it could come but if they do add 2020 F2 line up then I can only imagine they'd simply add the extra avatars to the roster rather than replace. As if Codies replaced drivers players already picked for my team it would cause a bit of upset. So I wouldn't worry about starting a My Team and getting screwed over.

Worst case they do like at the start when they added performance improvements to the drivers and teams and sent a mail like the career trophy mails stating they updated and would you like to implement it to your current career mode (you could accept or decline) or preferably as stated above, they simply add extra drivers to the current career roster for future team negotiations.

2 hours ago, JacquesSélaire said:

Hey everyone, I would like to know, do you think F2 2020 drivers will be add to a current My Team career when the game will be updated ? Because I hesitate to start one, but I don't have time to have two MyTeam careers...

Before the game released, it was my understanding the 2020 F2 season would be added to the game. It was never clear to me that they would be added to My Team. It has been my impression at the time that they would be, but now I am not so sure.

The F2 2020 update will happen, but we have no ETA at this time.

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

The F2 2020 update will happen, but we have no ETA at this time.

For sure but will the drivers appear in the drivers market in a current MyTeam career ?

3 minutes ago, JacquesSélaire said:

For sure but will the drivers appear in the drivers market in a current MyTeam career ?

Unconfirmed at this time I'm afraid.

• Thanks 1