Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Online Multiplayer Ranked Lobby - EMPTY

1.       A detailed description of the issue. [LG] Since the day that I bought F1 2020 game, I struggled to join a ranked multiplayer lobby with people. I said day 2 because the day I bought the game it was good. I immediately joined lobbies with full of people. More than 3 weeks now, and nothing. Everyday is the same -as in the recording I attached from this morning. There are days when I join a lobby with one or two people. That's the best I can achieve. However, I can join unranked session as well as weekly online sessions.
2.       Platform [LG] PC 
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) [LG] 1.06
4.       Game-mode? [LG] "Multiplayer" (in fact there is always me alone, not multi...)
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. [LG] As a proof for the video I attached, 3. I have tried more than 5 in a row for sure, but I must admit it has been 3 weeks (EVERY DAY)
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Do you have the latest drivers? Have you check your connectivity settings? [LG] Well, where to begin? Uninstalled and re-install the games already two times (deleting all files/folders from my PC); restarted my PC and wifi router (5G) multiple times. Obviously closed and re-open the game. Tried with connecting to a VPN in Europe (I live in Saudi Arabia), etc., etc., etc.
7.       Please provide a video recording of your game crashing so we can see where the issue occurs? [LG] Enjoy it - attached.

2020-07-30_07-08-18.mkv

DxDiag.txt

Thanks for the report @GURLINO

What region are you searching for users in? It just looks like, from the video, that there is no players in your region at your time. The system seems to work as designed, and you can get into lobbies on Ranked. I've just tried in EU region and managed to find a game first time.

15 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Thanks for the report @GURLINO

What region are you searching for users in? It just looks like, from the video, that there is no players in your region at your time. The system seems to work as designed, and you can get into lobbies on Ranked. I've just tried in EU region and managed to find a game first time.

Thanks Barry for your fast reply - and support.

I live in Saudi Arabia (not sure what Region F1 2020 game put that country in) but right now it is 11Am here (10am Italy) and I cannot believe there is no one playing ranked races in F1 2020(...) - I just tried and again, no one in there.

Is there a possibility to change the Region to EU (from Saudi)? (or any other Region for that matter)

Also, why the first day I managed to join lobbies full of people and from the next day on, zero? - I would appreciate if you could guide me through the process to update Regions in F1 2020 game.

Cheers,

Leo