Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Week 4 VIP Challenge - Driver Career Full House

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  -  I have tried to complete the weekly VIP challenge (screenshot below) and done exactly what the card says multiple times but have yet to get the card to show completed.

image.png.5c63e9b759a2fcf52c50da9d2bbfdd26.png

2.       Platform - PC
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.06
4.       Game-mode? Driver Career
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.  Tried over multiple races, across season 1 and 2 of Driver career.  AI on 20% and 30% as both show easy difficulty.  One shot qualy, 5 lap race.  Did all 3 practice sessions getting 1st, 1st in qualy and winning the races
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) - xbox 360 controller
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Same problem for me on PS4, tried it 3 times it’s really boring trying to get this one there is no challenge whatsoever but it still won’t unlock all others are easy and unlock straight away?

I have the same problem on PC, I have already done it three times, the card fails the challenge

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Attempting the Driver Career - Full House - Easy AI. I have attempted the challenge where you need the fastest lap in all practice session, pole in qualifying, and win the race with Easy AI. I've done all of these and don't get the achievement

2.       Platform

PC/Steam

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

Driver Career

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

2 attempts

1. Race in Vietnam. Full practice sessions, full qualifying, full-length race. Had a mid-session save in the middle of the race (AI difficulty Easy : 39)

2. New Driver Career. Race in Bahrain. 30 min practice sessions, short qualifying, 5-lap race. (AI difficulty Easy: 25)

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I thought maybe I needed to play all the way through without stopping. So I started a new career with easy AI, and shortened the sessions so I could play it all at once. But still played three practice sessions, one qualifying, and one race. First place in all.

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Xbox controller connected via USB

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

No screenshot of practice session, but this is the new career with the full pole results, AI level, and the achievement still not working.

Screenshot 2020-07-30 12.19.16.png

Screenshot 2020-07-30 12.19.55.png

Screenshot 2020-07-30 12.20.26.png

Posted (edited)

Same problem, comparable approach.

What crossed my mind: Could they mean a complete season? It would be ridiculous (at least seems that way for me) but from the sound of the task I could interprete it this way.

Edit 02.08.20

Started a new career again, easy (30), 30 Minutes Practise, 18 Minute Qualifying, 5 Laps. I guess (!) it may be the qualifying, before it was set to quick qualifying. Maybe this causes a difference. Done two races to be sure, no information about completing it, but after the second race the challenge was completed.

Edited by iHenir
Problem solved

Had the same issue twice ran one at 5 laps and one at 25% at austria and neither time the achievement popped even tho i met all the requirements.

Same issue here on PS4 with the latest 1.06 patch. Even received the PlayStation trophy for achieving this exact same challenge but the challenge didn't complete in the VIP pass. 

Same here. Done Italy, didn't activate. Started a new career, 40 difficulty, in Australia. Didn't trigger. Also got the trophy "The perfect weekend", but that need "Easy AI".

Tried another time, even changing to full 3 sessions qualifying, topped all 3 practice, all 3 quali, led from start to finish with fastest lap in the race.  Still no card awarded

Same here. Tried twice, two different AI levels but both classed as Easy AI.

I have the Same Problem. I tried all Races, Trainigs and Quali in F2. In F1, i have tried some country's and the Same problem.

02.08.2020 done.

Bahrain.
20 AI strength.
All trainings.
Qualification (Q1, Q2, Q3)
The race.