F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Stupid Clare and Jeff comments

I'm sick of Jeff telling me what each practice program is for and what the DRS zone is. I've been racing here for 3 years Jeff I know what they do. 🤦‍♂️

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Scrogs said:

I'm new to the game and quite like Clares' Scottish burr. I'm ok with the surly looking cameraman too.

A poor man's Lee McKenzie.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Mattitudey2j said:

I'm sick of Jeff telling me what each practice program is for and what the DRS zone is. I've been racing here for 3 years Jeff I know what they do. 🤦‍♂️

I recently turned him down to critical updates only so we'll see how that affects it.

It's a shame because I like to have just everything available for immersion but yeah, telling me about managing / monitoring my tire temps for the umpteenth time is grinding now. 

Edited by KNT2011

On 7/30/2020 at 6:26 PM, F1 Car Setup said:

I tried simulating practice sessions but it was too. Ugh of a drop in development points and I got well behind on development.

My main issue with the points is surly the my team mate should be doing the programs as well, I get 500 plus for practice sessions and team mate get 100ish. 

I get more R&D points if I simulate practise sessions as opposed to when I try to drive them myself! I just can't work out why I'm so bad at doing the practice outcomes. Maybe I've got a rogue game. 😊

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

I recently turned him down to critical updates only so we'll see how that affects it.

It's a shame because I like to have just everything available for immersion but yeah, telling me about managing / monitoring my tire temps for the umpteenth time is grinding now. 

Or change in strategy every few seconds after only 2 laps. Also dumbest question of the week from Claire. Are you happy with your grid position for the race, well I’m on pole so what do you think. The media side definitely needs a overhaul because it’s not great even with ant and crofty, way too repetitive for me. 

Posted (edited)

Do I need Xbox Live Gold instead of a VIP pass redeem code for DiRT 3 for Xbox 360?

I had this game since Feb 2012

Edited by Blaziken 2020
Just asking
  • Confused 1