Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Not all updates can be adapted to regulation changes

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

At the end of the season, I got rule changes. 9 Aero changes, 8 Durability changes. While I was able to adapt all Aero upgrades, I only could adapt 3/8 Durability upgrades, as I simply didn't have anymore.

2.       Platform

PC

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

MyTeam

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Well it's just there, it's not really something to do with "replicating". Restarting the game doesn't help.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue

Restarted the game.

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Thrustmaster T500RS

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

20200730192317_1.thumb.jpg.1bc6b74c2c366d22d7339c3bf3d5c23b.jpg

The total of 8 includes the engine updates which you receive from your engine supplier. These can't be adapted and will be with you into the next season (I think). You can only adapt parts that you purchased with R&D points. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Greetings! As I understand, the manufacturer upgrades does count towards the regulation changes, so that would be lost (or maybe not) at the next season since it's not up to the player. it is good call about the report though

Edit: Beaten like the ferraris

Edited by Hichel18
  • Thanks 2

Ah alright then! Still triggers me not being able to get 100% completion then xD

14 minutes ago, danort17 said:

Ah alright then! Still triggers me not being able to get 100% completion then xD

Yeah, that's why I still think it's valid. Something along the lines of showing in regards of the manufacturer upgrades what will happen, and the true percentage of your protected upgrades, to be more clear for the user

• Agree 1