F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Weber and Butler

Posted (edited)

i miss my f2 teammate and my biggest rival. 😞 

Edited by mahmutcan0163

That whole thing was so TOCA Race Driver honestly :classic_laugh:

I'm glad some enjoyed it. First time was okay but then they wouldn't go away :classic_laugh:

*shudders*

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, KNT2011 said:

That whole thing was so TOCA Race Driver honestly :classic_laugh:

I'm glad some enjoyed it. First time was okay but then they wouldn't go away :classic_laugh:

*shudders*

TOCA Race Driver?

When you get to your second season and you can bin off your rubbish second driver and they get signed by another team it feels the same as 2019 trying to beat them all the time, for some reason they seem to driver better for another team.

1 minute ago, mahmutcan0163 said:

TOCA Race Driver?

It's an old racing game, Codemasters in fact (hence the joke) that featured cut scenes and vaguely cheesy story. 

I found them teetering on annoyance until someone pointed it out to me that they're the epitome of the two drivers' stereotype depicted in the game, the showmanship and sportsmanship. But I'd still rather not have F1 drivers excluded from the roster to give those two a seat, so let's say I'm quite happy with them gone.

Weber was a champ though.

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, marioho said:

I found them teetering on annoyance until someone pointed it out to me that they're the epitome of the two drivers' stereotype depicted in the game, the showmanship and sportsmanship. But I'd still rather not have F1 drivers excluded from the roster to give those two a seat, so let's say I'm quite happy with them gone.

Weber was a champ though.

I share this thought, though to be fair, would be an interesting touch to have them as teammates on myteam to hire...or best leave then to another racing category 🤣

I'd fully support implementing the option to hire Weber as my simulator driver and have Butler the guy bringing him refreshments in a tray. All for that precious lap data.  

• Haha 2

Those two were so depressing for me, it was hard to see Weber winning races, after all! who is Lukas Weber? They could be two F2 drivers at the time, it would be a lot nice

9 minutes ago, Ronei2020 said:

Those two were so depressing for me, it was hard to see Weber winning races, after all! who is Lukas Weber? They could be two F2 drivers at the time, it would be a lot nice

This. It was a neat idea for the intro but shouldn't have followed you into F1. I had to restart and just go straight into F1 for it not to feel so silly. 

Like I said above, something straight out of TOCA for the modern age lol. 

• Haha 1