Sign in to follow this  

Jeff might need his hearing checked

Me: "Gap to the car ahead."

Jeff: "Confirmed, we'll fit the intermediate tires in your next stop."

Worst part, I didn't think I had another stop, so I ignored him, then forgot all about it.  Then I did have to stop, and he actually did put the intermediate tires on.  They lasted until turn 5 and turned to molten rubber.  🤣

Also, we should be able to give commands to Jeff about pit stop changes (tires, wing) while we're trundling down the pit lane.  We're always at the far end, so there's time for the mechanics to run back in and get a different set of tires. 😛

• Like 1

Jeff is such a troll, he could'va ask if you're sure of going on those tyres at this hot temperature, but no, lets just change into those tyres and let them soft themselves 🤣

Jeff also needs his brain checked when he says « rain is expected in around 10 to 15 minutes ». Thanks Jeff, this is the final lap and unless I go shopping I won’t need an umbrella ☂.

• Like 1

I agree the microphone seems to be worse this year. I'm really struggling to get Jeff to understand anything. I've even had my GF trying to do the voice commands for me, but very little joy there too. It's also not intelligent, like Siri for example. You have to say the exact phrase, it'd be nice if it'd "learn" or react to what you say, although Im sure this would take up resources..