Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Improvements for F1™ 2015

hey, 
After playing F1 2015 for a few hours and I came up with a few improvements here and there

1. I don't like the presets for the championship season. My favourite setup is: 60 min Practice. Q1 Q2 Q3 and 25% Race. You can't do this anymore :( I hope they will fix this ASAP
2. I can not believe there is no Safety Car anymore 
http://imgur.com/S1mkA63
I really hope Codemasters will inplement it again in the next few weeks
3. There is no music anymore in the music. Remembering all these great tracks in F1 2010 and 2011 it's really sad. Is there a way to mod this into the game? Please let me know
4. No weather forecast for Race and Qualifying
5. No R&D 

Some of these can be patched into the game or there will be mods in the near future

Please write down your (realistic) ideas and wishes ;)

I would say give the title to some one who can create a proper game   as CM  have created yet another rubbish product I am  glad I aint bought this version  ...

oeicoeic said:
I would say give the title to some one who can create a proper game   as CM  have created yet another rubbish product I am  glad I aint bought this version  ...
yeah as codemasters said, they built this game from scratch. so they went back to square one. and as we all know they was no SC in the "first" (FYMI: F1 2009 was their first game. came out on Wii. so no one knows^^) F1 game in 2010. so they going to implement new stuff in their next games. and this makes me sad :/ I want a proper game. with SC, with scenario mode, with career mode and so on. but they couldn't deliver.
and I really hope that codemasters is still working on this game and that they change stuff here and there.