DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Dirt 1 Steam key

Hello Dirt fans :)

I own 2 disc versions of Dirt 1 but would really like a Steam version of Dirt 1 but i cannot buy them any more & cannot find 1 anywhere for love nor money. Does anyone here have a spare key maybe they dont use or want iam sure we can arrange a nice little deal :)

I was about to ask this as well. 
My PC broke down some time ago, so I'm playing my games on my laptop now. Only problem is that it doesn't have a DVD player, because I put a ssd in instead. 

This means I can play all my favorite games from Steam, except DiRT (and TOCA 3) because I only got a boxed version of those two. I've searched online but only managed to find DiRT 2 keys (which aren't available in the stream store anymore either). 

If anyone can please help me out here that would be great. I really miss driving around those old tracks.

@Turbodevin19 you say you have boxed versions ?. So you must have the codes , In that case you have two options 1, buy an inexspensive usb dvd drive around £20 or get somebody to copy all the files to a usb stick of @ least 16gb

Then install from usb.

@Turbodevin19 you say you have boxed versions ?. So you must have the codes , In that case you have two options 1, buy an inexspensive usb dvd drive around £20 or get somebody to copy all the files to a usb stick of @ least 16gb

Then install from usb.
I guess I'd have to crack them when I want to play them after I installed them from usb?

@turbodevin if you have originals then goto "game copy world" and all the dirt series no cd/dvd patches are in there.

You dont need to visit that website, just use the 1.2.2 patch it gets rid of the cd check

@couger1981 I dont believe @turbodevin19 is doing anything wrong he has the original discs and maybe if you read further into this you will see he cant play game because of dvd not present issues.

Or how about buying the proper game and stop bypassing cd keys!!
I'm not trying to bypass cd keys, (for as far I know DiRT and DTM Race Driver 3 don't even have those). As you can read in my previous post I own both boxed versions of those games, but I don't have a DVD station in my laptop, because I've got a SSD instead. 

Even though I already got both games, I'd gladly buy them again on Steam, but sadly they're not in the store anymore. If Codemasters isn't able to provide them somehow the only solution is patching them somehow so I don't need the dvd, or buy an external DVD drive. 

Or how about buying the proper game and stop bypassing cd keys!!
I'm not trying to bypass cd keys, (for as far I know DiRT and DTM Race Driver 3 don't even have those). As you can read in my previous post I own both boxed versions of those games, but I don't have a DVD station in my laptop, because I've got a SSD instead. 

Not mentioning you mate just other people offering advice on how to bypass :)