Stuck on loading screen

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

When I want to start my race on my team it freezes on the black loading screen. So I can't start the race.

2.       Platform

PS4
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

My team
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

I closed my games about 5 times and I also reinstalled the game.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Closed the game and restarted the career. Also reinstalled the game.
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Thrustmaster t300. The wheel works on al the other game modes
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. 

I also live exactly same problem in my team. I am playing with game controller in ps4 with 1.06 version. I waited more than 10 minutes so many times, close my internet connection couple of times and before waiting screen coming on I linger in settings and waiting for loading but every single time game stuck on loading screen. I am in second season and problem happening before singapore gp race. Please help.

I got it also in season 2. Hope they fix it with the next update, really don't want to start from the beginning again.