F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

End of session (suggestion)

Dear Codemasters,

another small suggestion here: during my last qualifying session (Q2) I was currently in P10, all my tyres were gone and I was in the garage watching the last lap of my most dangerous opponent... but suddently the session is over, I guess as soon as the time reaches 00:00! While my opponent was still driving before the chequered flag, and I found out it got my P10 only to the screen of end session!

It would be nice if any session would end only when the last driver takes the chequered flag.

Thank you for reading.

Greetings,

Nuv

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Nuvolarix said:

Dear Codemasters,

another small suggestion here: during my last qualifying session (Q2) I was currently in P10, all my tyres were gone and I was in the garage watching the last lap of my most dangerous opponent... but suddently the session is over, I guess as soon as the time reaches 00:00! While my opponent was still driving before the chequered flag, and I found out it got my P10 only to the screen of end session!

It would be nice if any session would end only when the last driver takes the chequered flag.

Thank you for reading.

Greetings,

Nuv

Absolutely agree and this would help with the silly simmed AI times too I feel, certainly for those who wait to see the end of the session.

Simulated lap times are extremely unrealistic. I've actually also been the last car to pass the line and still lose out after the SIM. 

On 7/31/2020 at 11:21 AM, Nuvolarix said:

Dear Codemasters,

Thank you for reading.

Greetings,

Nuv

Great idea. Codemasters have always had an issue with AI Sim times - it's silly ridiculous