Jump to content Jump to content

End of session (suggestion)

Dear Codemasters,

another small suggestion here: during my last qualifying session (Q2) I was currently in P10, all my tyres were gone and I was in the garage watching the last lap of my most dangerous opponent... but suddently the session is over, I guess as soon as the time reaches 00:00! While my opponent was still driving before the chequered flag, and I found out it got my P10 only to the screen of end session!

It would be nice if any session would end only when the last driver takes the chequered flag.

Thank you for reading.

Greetings,

Nuv

• Agree 4
1 hour ago, Nuvolarix said:

Dear Codemasters,

another small suggestion here: during my last qualifying session (Q2) I was currently in P10, all my tyres were gone and I was in the garage watching the last lap of my most dangerous opponent... but suddently the session is over, I guess as soon as the time reaches 00:00! While my opponent was still driving before the chequered flag, and I found out it got my P10 only to the screen of end session!

It would be nice if any session would end only when the last driver takes the chequered flag.

Thank you for reading.

Greetings,

Nuv

Absolutely agree and this would help with the silly simmed AI times too I feel, certainly for those who wait to see the end of the session.

On 7/31/2020 at 11:21 AM, Nuvolarix said:

Dear Codemasters,

Thank you for reading.

Greetings,

Nuv

Great idea. Codemasters have always had an issue with AI Sim times - it's silly ridiculous  

• 4 months later...

Hi there, just to UP this topic... I was in Q2 after my 2 laps in P8, I was enjoying watching "live" the last run of my opponents, I reached their T2 more or less, they were all very close and... 0.00 ... END SESSION :classic_sad:

My final position just P15 at +0,145 s. from P10 and +0,672 from P1, very close session!
I think the simulated T3 were good (and I also checked T1-T2 were correct), that's not the point, I would just like to end watching the session!

Thank you CM for considering it for the future :classic_smile:

Kind regards,
Nuv