Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Ranked progress won't be saved

Posted (edited)

Hey there,

1. A detailed description of the issue
I've been playing ranked races lately. After I got ranked in in gold I had a break. Eventually I started the game, joined ranked and noticed that my rank was gone. 
This happens to me all the time, everytime I restart the game I will begin new. I checked my Super Licence and noticed this error message: "Connect to the internet to create your Super Licence and take part in exciting multiplayer competition". Even my Trophy cabinet and my stats won't be shown. Although I clearly have an Internet connection (because I can race in ranked, unranked and league).

2. Platform
PC

3. What version of the game you are using

4. Game-mode?
Multipayer Ranked

5. What are you replication numbers?
I tried at least 6 times, everytime I had no rank anymore.

6. What troubleshooting have you attempted?
Uninstalled and re-installed the game; restarted my PC and wifi router. And closed and re-opened the game.

7. What peripherals are you are using 
Logitech G29 Wheel

8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

I'd appreciate any help.

Anmerkung 2020-07-31 183930.png

Edited by RapEnte

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link: https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/54650-bug-report-template-in-game-ta/

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose, and have to delete this thread.

Hey there,

1. A detailed description of the issue
I've been playing ranked races lately. After I got ranked in in gold I had a break. Eventually I started the game, joined ranked and noticed that my rank was gone. 
This happens to me all the time, everytime I restart the game I will begin new. I checked my Super Licence and noticed this error message: "Connect to the internet to create your Super Licence and take part in exciting multiplayer competition". Even my Trophy cabinet and my stats won't be shown. Although I clearly have an Internet connection (because I can race in ranked, unranked and league).

2. Platform
PC

3. What version of the game you are using

4. Game-mode?
Multipayer Ranked

5. What are you replication numbers?
I tried at least 6 times, everytime I had no rank anymore.

6. What troubleshooting have you attempted?
Uninstalled and re-installed the game; restarted my PC and wifi router. And closed and re-opened the game.

7. What peripherals are you are using 
Logitech G29 Wheel

8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

I'd appreciate any help.

Anmerkung 2020-07-31 183930.png