Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2020 Anti Aliasing


Recommended Posts

Hi Guys,

Been playing f1 2020 since a few days now and have been noticing that the edges or the car, the suit of drivers and the helmet are literally so blurry. The anti aliasing is just so bad.

Am playing on my PS4 so idk how exactly is it affecting.

Are there any graphic settings that I can change/tweak to improve? I am using Sony LED tv which is FHD.

PS_Messages_20200801_163158.jpg

PS_Messages_20200801_163120.jpg

PS_Messages_20200801_163155.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, AzzKcKr said:

Hi Guys,

Been playing f1 2020 since a few days now and have been noticing that the edges or the car, the suit of drivers and the helmet are literally so blurry. The anti aliasing is just so bad.

Am playing on my PS4 so idk how exactly is it affecting.

Are there any graphic settings that I can change/tweak to improve? I am using Sony LED tv which is FHD.

PS_Messages_20200801_163158.jpg

PS_Messages_20200801_163120.jpg

PS_Messages_20200801_163155.jpg

Please do a bug report and the Devs will see your problem. By the way, I have the same issue on Xbox One S but also with (not)rendering textures

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2020 at 10:45 PM, BartexBucket said:

Please do a bug report and the Devs will see your problem. By the way, I have the same issue on Xbox One S but also with (not)rendering textures

Hi.. Could you help me with how to do a bug report? Am new here so kinda noob.. and this rendering problem i have been facing a lot now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2020 at 12:05 PM, AzzKcKr said:

Hi.. Could you help me with how to do a bug report? Am new here so kinda noob.. and this rendering problem i have been facing a lot now!

Sorry that I’m writing it late but of course I can help you. Firstly you need to find some examples on forums and next you need to find the bug report post which is made by BarryBL (it is at the top of a website, you need to choose which type of bug report you want like: in-game or some other bug). Then you copy this example (this which is made by BarryBL) and start a new topic. Then you paste it and fill it with your problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...