F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Pitcoins and treated like idiots

Still no pitcoins, still no solid information, still no recmpense for being led into believing you were going to get something from the start that we still have not got( got our cash though didnt you in these look after your funds and sanity times).

and still therefore missing out on all the zzVIP stuff such as extra challenges etc.

I know you have multiple issues but just get it sorted!

BIG BOSSDEN

XBOX ONE X

• Disagree 1

I get the frustration, seriously. Still can't help but find it funny though

image.png.a9354c72b51f3fe90861ab4d269d8c1c.png 

19 hours ago, magpieracer48 said:

Issue identified, working with MS, will be sorted imminently. Pretty solid info.

The lack of communication is terrible at this point. The last update was 9 days ago. Regardless of whether they are some fake currency which you can only buy virtual cosmetic items, the point is that they were listed as a pre-order bonus and 3 weeks later we are yet to get them.

The games biggest new game mode is built around customisation. The majority of customisation options are hidden behind a VIP pay wall and therefore we are unable to access these without parting with additional £.

Not only that, we cannot access the challenges that fall under the VIP pass therefore we are unable to progress through the free tiers as quickly.

It's now been over 3 weeks and at this point, I expect some form of recompense.

Edited by CarloLewis
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

16 hours ago, xboxden said:

Still no pitcoins, still no solid information, still no recmpense for being led into believing you were going to get something from the start that we still have not got( got our cash though didnt you in these look after your funds and sanity times).

and still therefore missing out on all the zzVIP stuff such as extra challenges etc.

I know you have multiple issues but just get it sorted!

BIG BOSSDEN

XBOX ONE X

Just to clarify, is the Xbox account you use for gaming on the same account that the game was purchased on and/or had the appropriate codes redeemed on?
Because that is a mistake a lot of people make in regards to the console platforms with these sort of things, they use the codes on a different account, or purchase the game through a different account on their console. These sort of items tend to only show up for a single account, which is why I am asking. Its a detail that will actually help clarify if you are experencing the proper no pitcoin issue, or if it was a mistake made at the user level when initially purchasing the game or redeeming codes.

Also, you really should be making a post in the tech support part of the forums. Since this is a tech support issue.

58 minutes ago, Ialyrn said:

Just to clarify, is the Xbox account you use for gaming on the same account that the game was purchased on and/or had the appropriate codes redeemed on?
Because that is a mistake a lot of people make in regards to the console platforms with these sort of things, they use the codes on a different account, or purchase the game through a different account on their console. These sort of items tend to only show up for a single account, which is why I am asking. Its a detail that will actually help clarify if you are experencing the proper no pitcoin issue, or if it was a mistake made at the user level when initially purchasing the game or redeeming codes.

Also, you really should be making a post in the tech support part of the forums. Since this is a tech support issue.

I know that this was directed at OP, but in my instance (and that of hundreds others), yes.

CM have identified an issue and were working on a fix with MS. Fair enough, but as I said, it's now over 3 weeks since release and 9 days since the last update, I think it's fair to say we're now within our right to be frustrated.

I've said previously, that I have faith in CM and I understand that there has been a global pandemic affecting every aspect of this release, but this goodwill will only last so long.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, CarloLewis said:

I know that this was directed at OP, but in my instance (and that of hundreds others), yes.

CM have identified an issue and were working on a fix with MS. Fair enough, but as I said, it's now over 3 weeks since release and 9 days since the last update, I think it's fair to say we're now within our right to be frustrated.

I've said previously, that I have faith in CM and I understand that there has been a global pandemic affecting every aspect of this release, but this goodwill will only last so long.

Its still a reasonable question to ask. I know there is a legitimate problem for people who dont account share on their consoles. But there is always that group of users that do share their console that redeem these sort of things on one account and similarly dont realise their error, or just expect every account on their console of choice to have access to same items such as pitcoins. Which are often just a single account item, unlike normal dlc which is usually shared between multiple accounts.

So its wise to ask what i did, as it helps to determine if in the ops case it is the actual issue that has been identified, or if it is user error. Codemasters will need that information in order to help them appropriately.

3 hours ago, Ialyrn said:

Its still a reasonable question to ask. I know there is a legitimate problem for people who dont account share on their consoles. But there is always that group of users that do share their console that redeem these sort of things on one account and similarly dont realise their error, or just expect every account on their console of choice to have access to same items such as pitcoins. Which are often just a single account item, unlike normal dlc which is usually shared between multiple accounts.

So its wise to ask what i did, as it helps to determine if in the ops case it is the actual issue that has been identified, or if it is user error. Codemasters will need that information in order to help them appropriately.

I don’t think they took exception to you asking (only they know).

I have the same problem, the account that pre-ordered and dowloaded on July 7 still has none of the promised pitcoins. Nor did they appear in the other two profiles that share the game (although the Schumacher DLC is there for all to use).

After a month you’d think this would have been sorted.

But then patch 1.05 made the game unplayable for the 2 secondary accounts and if there were not 3 save slots for My Team available on the primary account, the game would have been a waste of money from my family’s perspective. Just glad se do not have a fourth person wanting to play the game in the house.

What is this issue with pitcoins people are having? I received my pitcoins right away after entering the code and I use an Xbox One. Is this a One X issue? I keep seeing people on here that haven't received their pitcoins and find it odd.

Just now, hippoSURF said:

What is this issue with pitcoins people are having? I received my pitcoins right away after entering the code and I use an Xbox One. Is this a One X issue? I keep seeing people on here that haven't received their pitcoins and find it odd.

The people affected didn't have codes to enter.

3 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

The people affected didn't have codes to enter.

I see. That would be a bother. Even though in my estimation the pitcoins are essentially pointless and thus far the content that is purchasable with them has been lacklustre at best I understand that not having them when they were promised would be annoying.

5 minutes ago, hippoSURF said:

I see. That would be a bother. Even though in my estimation the pitcoins are essentially pointless and thus far the content that is purchasable with them has been lacklustre at best I understand that not having them when they were promised would be annoying.

The main point of pre-order pitcoins was to unlock the VIP section of the podium pass and challenges but I agree it still isn't going to have a transformational effect on the game. Which is not to say I wouldn't be hacked off if I hadn't received mine by now.

Edited by Ultra3142

23 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

The main point of pre-order pitcoins was to unlock the VIP section of the podium pass and challenges but I agree it still isn't going to have a transformational effect on the game. Which is not to say I wouldn't be hacked off if I hadn't received mine by now.

agreed

33 minutes ago, hippoSURF said:

It's anyone who has made a digital pre-order I believe (that's the case for me anyway).

3 minutes ago, CarloLewis said:

It's anyone who has made a digital pre-order I believe (that's the case for me anyway).

I see. I ordered mine from an EB Games store in Guelph, Ontario. Sure the game was a week late in arriving but once it did everything was a-ok for me.

It sucks that it hasn't been as smooth a process for you and others who digitally pre-ordered the game.

@CarloLewis I think there are two concurrent problems going on. Digital Pre-Orders for Xbox users that may or may not be widespread and Digital Pre-Orders for American PSN users. I'm talking from the top of my head though.

My third world buttocks are chock full of pitcoins on my digital pre-ordered PS4 game. Dolar has been locked on a 1:5 rate to my local currency for a while now instead of the usual 1:2 so yeah, at least I can feast on pitcoins you pleb. 

Seriously just credit everyone 15k pitcoins and move on. How hard is it to part with fake currency that you want people to someday embrace when you cant even get it to the people that paid for it ffs. I was on Xbox and didn’t get my 15k and ended up paying $ to unlock everything just to get a decent livery to start with because the base oneS were absolute trash.

I only lasted about 1 week until i gave up on Xbox because of the lack of updates and moved to PC and I didn’t even own a PC :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, CarloLewis said:

There's a group who didn't get codes inside physical games as well I think, possibly just the Schumacher Edition. 

10 hours ago, CarloLewis said:

Yes there are too many things wrong with the game at the moment. I've got my my team on hold cus of the facilities bug and it has been like this for weeks same with many others I've seen in this forum and on YouTube and Twitter with exact same issue. Others have a freeze that stops them entering season 2. Again this has been know for weeks with no fix. The third major issue is some people still haven't got their bitcoins which is ridiculous after all this time.

Edited by 1henryw