F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Bring Hülkenberg in MyTeam-Career

Hülkenberg should be a free agent in my Team-Mode! This would be great

PS: Alongside Hülkenberg Alonso should be also a free agent

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Oh god it's another, "The new tracks should be in game" post but with drivers instead! 🤦

• Haha 3
  • Agree 2

Hulkenberg was brought back literally on less then 24 hours notice that racing point sent to him, but it should be a free agent in a game...

I'm sure Perez's, the F1 and FOM lawyers are saddled up riding to Birmingham and giving the green light to Codemasters to this, with a new rewritten licensing contract that favors all the parties.

• Haha 2

Knew it wouldn't take long. It was mentioned within minutes of CM tweeting about his return.. Shot themselves in the foot there lol. 

• Agree 1

I also had this idea myself over the past few days.

I'm not sure you can really compare the addition of a single driver to the addition of an entire circuit. Assuming Codies could get permission, they could use last year's facial model and texture (doubt they'd be able to schedule a facial scanning session just for this), then it's just a matter of putting his attributes in and sticking him in the Free Agent list. Would be nice to be able to sign him on MyTeam and finally give him that elusive podium. :classic_biggrin:

Only problem I guess there is the fact he isn't a f2 or f1 driver in the 2020 season license so that would be the only problem I could think of but it would be cool to have him