F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

Are the 1-11 values absolute or relative to each track?

I would like to know if the 1-11 values for aero and suspension are the same everywhere or are track-specific. Most redditors seem to believe they are track-specific, but there are still a lot that believe they are not.

I certainly thought they were absolute and none of the apparently more knowledgeable YouTube content creators have suggested otherwise. In fact this thread is the first place I've ever seen this questioned. However, if you want a definitive answer then your best bet would probably be to have a read through the following thread, and ask there if it doesn't provide the answer:

Surely have to be absolute values otherwise it makes it impossible to compare or benchmark setups against each other.

I think default balanced setups are different at each track which would indicate absolute values, otherwise default would be exactly the same values on every track but have different performance. 

Just my thoughts but don't know for sure. 

6 hours ago, Gh0ds said:

I think default balanced setups are different at each track which would indicate absolute values, otherwise default would be exactly the same values on every track but have different performance.

I would have thought that the defaults have both the same values and same performance on every track? 

I did just quickly look at the balanced setups at Monaco and Monza, and both use 5 -6 wings for example.