Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Game crashing after a couple of minutes

1.       Game crashing after a couple of minutes. The problem started after updating the game to 1.05 and is still present in 1.06. I'm now at the Chinese Grand Prix and I can't even set one lap in practice before the game crashes.

2.       Platform - PC
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) - 1.06
4.       Game-mode? - Single player
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. - Tried it multiple times in version 1.05 and 1.06, still crashing unfortunately.
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue - Rollback of GPU drivers and updating them. No luck
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) - Fanatec V1 base, Heusinkveld sprint pedals
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. - I have attached the crash log.

672392-20200802-195002-0.zip

Running into similar issues as well. Usually do not even get the crashdump dialog. Issue seems a lot worse in 1.06 (barely happened for me in 1.05) Differences from OP:

Step 6:  reinstalled the game as well as driver updates/rollback

Steps 7: Logitech g29

Latest crashdump is attached

crash_dump#672392-20200803-100716-0.zip