Jump to content Jump to content

Returning car control to player after pausing

There seems to be a bit of a delay of getting back control of the car after pausing. Around 5 seconds after unpausing.
I'm using a Thrustmaster T500RS with Ferrari F1 rim.
  • 1 month later...
What platform are you playing on currently.

I've passed this on.
Just want to bump this up as this still persisting. It also happens in time trial after starting a flying lap. I can change gear but barely turn. Seems to be linked to how far you drive (before it gives you full control).
MLVD said:

I've passed this on.
Just want to bump this up as this still persisting. It also happens in time trial after starting a flying lap. I can change gear but barely turn. Seems to be linked to how far you drive (before it gives you full control).

After the latest patch this problem has been fixed. I'm on PC.
I'm on PS4 and while there isn't a delay in regaining control, it's very odd as the car seems to go a lot faster for about a second, and then it returns to normal. Same after a flashback. It's really annoying.
MLVD said:

I've passed this on.

Weird. It's still happening for me.
MLVD said:

I've passed this on.

Weird. It's still happening for me.

Archived