F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

My Team car appearence

Hello everyone and sorry if my English is not perfect, I'd like to drop a small suggestion about the car appearence in My Team. What I mean is that atm the My Team car looks roughly like a Ferrari (same nose cone at least) while I'd very much prefer an Alpha Tauri look alike. Since the physical shape of all the cars are already in the game, it shouldn't be so difficult to make it available as a choice in My Team (and maybe multiplayer too).

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, IamRoland said:

Hello everyone and sorry if my English is not perfect, I'd like to drop a small suggestion about the car appearence in My Team. What I mean is that atm the My Team car looks roughly like a Ferrari (same nose cone at least) while I'd very much prefer an Alpha Tauri look alike. Since the physical shape of all the cars are already in the game, it shouldn't be so difficult to make it available as a choice in My Team (and maybe multiplayer too).

Cheers!

FIA says no.

On 8/3/2020 at 6:52 AM, IamRoland said:

Cheers!

There are a few people here, including me, who do agree with you.