Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2015 PC Steam edition - No seperate wheel and Pedals useable?

Agreed, I work in television and if something goes bad and people (higher up types) start yelling and calling I just tell them I can take time to tell you what is broke and how it is going to be fixed or I can fix it get us back on air and then tell you what was fixed.

Most of the time they go for option 2.

Yes communication is important but so are results. In all fairness to LiteralZero (and others) who have to sort though all the posts in the forums weeding out the threats and disparaging remarks to get to the legitimate bugs people are reporting is not a job I would like.

Mind you I have found a lot of the comments a great source of entertainment for various reasons.

And yes I am actually waiting for the USB controller bug to be fixed but I have seen here and in other posts (twitter) that the fault has be noted and is being worked on.

I think that we all should be consistent : if someting's wrong in the game, don't keep it, just ask Steam for a refund, raise the problem in a manner that Codemasters can clearly understand and let's wait and see.
My only frustration is that the game looks great and I'd like to play it ; but if the bug is not fixed then I will have no mercy and never (re)buy it.
That's fair and simple.

5th August, still an unplayable mess and still no sign of multiple controller support, still worried about how on earth that idea made it through early planning let alone through alpha and beta! :*

Game is broken and support and communication is non-existant.

Before anyone complains i'm being unfair, have a look at DIRT to see how (also from codemasters) its suppose to be done. Night and day in difference!

Multiple controller implementation still broken with latest patch....

Game will recognize both controllers fine (wheel and pedals)...but does not provide a distinct controller ID for each so you end up with the axis of one conflicting with the same axis of the other controller. Very frustrating as the game has been unplayable since release....and this was not a problem in any previous codemaster F1 release nor DIRT Rally...

I have posted in this forum, in the general discussion forum and i have emailed CM customer service and still no satisfaction. I think CM has selective hearing. @justbiglee, do you still work here?

NEWSFLASH - another patch comes and goes, and still no basic multi-controller support. Game still broken and useless.

Just bumping this up again.

I posted about the conflicting axis issue in this thread on July 10th. I tried to play again today, but the game still can't distinguish between the X-axis on my wheel, and the X-Axis on my pedals, despite a patch or two.

Even more frustrating since it works fine in F1 2012.

Guess I'll check back in another 6 weeks to see if this issue has been addressed.