F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

Online PC "multiplayer cars"?????

Plz can someone or Codemaster self tell me excactly which car is the one used for "Multiplayer cars" My friends and me playing League and they set it to that setting but i feel like the car is not as good as a f1 2020 car....My friends told me they think it is a Mercedes 2020 car so they use that to practice but i can say for sure that my time with multiplayer car is around 3-6 sec slower then what i do with Mercedes ....

Hope i can get a real answer here and dont need any other telling me what they think is used thanks only link to  where it is written Official 

6 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

It's the Mercedes:

Did you hear that? The sound of OP's world shattering.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

It's the Mercedes:

I Dont believe that the Mercedes car i tryed in almost all modes,,,Time Trial, GP, ranked, unranked, lan game , solo career is 3-6 sec slower with same setup compared to Online League Multiplayer cars and when done online not multi but the option "2020 cars" again faster so that cannot be true or i am Brain damaged without knowing

15 minutes ago, TurBo5800TinTin said:

I Dont believe that the Mercedes car i tryed in almost all modes,,,Time Trial, GP, ranked, unranked, lan game , solo career is 3-6 sec slower with same setup compared to Online League Multiplayer cars

Neither do I :classic_smile:.

OP: I'm slow when I race online, I can't believe this is the same performance model as the 2020 Mercedes. I demand the answer be from a qualified official.

Codemaster's Chief Handling Designer: The online car is the same performance model as the 2020 Mercedes.

OP: I don't believe it.

• Haha 2

hmmm wired does not feel like it at all...i know race trim is diffrent with full fuel on 100% race lenght but when i use in time trial the car feels alot more smooth and powerfull...just like the car has more downforce available ..i must keep testing why then but thanks for the answer that helped alot for all us in the League...Quick last question....The Ers ...why can i only in practice and quali change lvl to "0" also deactivated and then med-qual sett. and overtake but in race i cannot not do anything else then medium and overtake...i know they do that irl and last year i could... 

2 minutes ago, TurBo5800TinTin said:

The Ers ...why can i only in practice and quali change lvl to "0" also deactivated and then med-qual sett. and overtake but in race i cannot not do anything else then medium and overtake...i know they do that irl and last year i could... 

The short answer is that the ERS system has been simplified following feedback from real F1 drivers, resulting in the new simplified and more realistic system.

In practice you have access to all modes. For qualifying you have none and hotlap, and in the race it's overtake or medium. 

ahh did not hear that change mention watching so okay then....so they can irl also not change the medium standart setting to low or high as standart for the complete race ?

Double Confirmed: 2020 Mercedes. 👍

Also in TT, theres a lot of factors affecting pace. Time trail is set up to have the best conditions possible at default. Track is rubbered in, perfect weather for your chosen setting, ERS and Fuel deployment in Max and remains there without any overheating. 

• Like 2

I will add to Barryl post, in time trial you have the perfect tire temp. Even ou if you put more or less pressure it will be always on fire 

You can't compare TT times to online racing. The cars behave considerably differently. If you pick a Mercedes in both you will see the difference in lap times / handling etc.

thats what i feel aswell..can it maybe be because its online and some game important function are maybe minimal delayed compared to TT or solo since  we are 8 ppl racing at same time...?? its like playing counter-strike on Lan and online..ur reaction is alot faster on ping 1-10 lan and online ping 20 f.eks.

Mate, you got Codemasters staff laying down the facts before you. There is no "game important function" being delayed that is going to account for your 3-6 seconds slower pace.

Where are you getting those faster times? TT? Maybe you're just not as fast a driver on races than you are on hotlaps. Different set of skills and on race you're constantly being forced out of your preferable lap by needing to defend or trying to overtake.

I am not saying that delayed reaction for like 0.002 sec can change alot.. Well i really dont neef to be so specific but tt or solo weelend race i am in quali alot..race is not possible sincensituation are changing alot..like silverstone corner 10-13..delay first corner then the other 2 even slower ..so u cannot fix this I know...I have to practice my game to online so simple..lets close this now and I thank u forbhelping also for awesome schumacher edition 🙂

TT times are almost the same as online QUALIFYING times.