Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Same old same

Wet race so all cars start on wets.Rain lightens and track is declared good enough for Inters.............so I switch to Inters on a track that was still pretty wet and it was still trickling with rain.A.I  pits for Inters (fair enough) 2 laps later track still wet and still lightly raining A.I pits for Super Softs (hahaha) I stick too Inters but somehow the A.I is 3 seconds a lap quicker on a wet track! Codies will you EVER learn?

Why Project Cars is a broken mess and the developers are all pricks too the customers (check their forum and the head of the Project Cars programmer Ian Bell.........he's an asshole)

Project Cars had a problem with wet AI, but apparently they fixed that.

I was unhappy with many of the things Project Cars did as well, and remember all the complaints about the FFB.

Looking back now, they did a hell of a better job in comparison. Project Cars FFB even on first release, was night and day compared to this game. I expected F1 2015 to have done a better job, considering there's much less content than Project Cars.

This seems more like a phone app, than a polished PC next Gen game.

Why Project Cars is a broken mess and the developers are all pricks too the customers (check their forum and the head of the Project Cars programmer Ian Bell.........he's an asshole)
agreed, he is.

ST0CKY said:

Project Cars had a problem with wet AI, but apparently they fixed that.

I was unhappy with many of the things Project Cars did as well, and remember all the complaints about the FFB.

Looking back now, they did a hell of a better job in comparison. Project Cars FFB even on first release, was night and day compared to this game. I expected F1 2015 to have done a better job, considering there's much less content than Project Cars.

This seems more like a phone app, than a polished PC next Gen game.

You're right mate they fixed it a few days ago with the big 1.5gb 2.0 patch! PCARS is great now... Whereas seeing some of the bugs and glitches in this game, there's little hope!

In the project cars forum people are complaining the 2.0 patch didn't fix everything it should of. They already have another patch planned. It's been non stop patches since release. At least they are trying to fix it I guess.

They started from scratch, so they're allowed glitches and missing features. 

Tomorrow ow I am building a skyscraper.... Is my first attempt so I'm not bothering with any foundations, lifts or fire escapes. Might put them in my next one and heavily advertise them as being groundbreaking