F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Team Wear

It would be nice if we could customize the pitcrew suits. The current race gear they wear looks pretty strange. I am guessing they are based off my race suit, but that looks great, while the pit crew renders poorly.

It would be nice to be able to edit all the team wear, but those especially.

• Agree 3

On 8/4/2020 at 11:26 AM, Aef251 said:

It would be nice if we could customize the pitcrew suits. The current race gear they wear looks pretty strange. I am guessing they are based off my race suit, but that looks great, while the pit crew renders poorly.

It would be nice to be able to edit all the team wear, but those especially.

Your crew uniforms are based on your Team colours.  If you move the colours around, the colours on the shirts change.  Crew pants are always black.

Thanks, is it true also of the fireproof suits during the race, because mine currently look awful. The stitching in particular, althouth they seem to render poorly.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aef251 said:

Thanks, is it true also of the fireproof suits during the race, because mine currently look awful. The stitching in particular, althouth they seem to render poorly.

If you mean the pit crew, yes.  Their colours are also determined by your My Team colours.

The stitching may be one of the particular colours, and I've noticed that it looks rather ragged, depending on which colour is used.  I try to hide it by making that colour close to the one it's near.

The customization options definitely need work, but none of that is priority at this point.  I'm happy to let them get the big bugs squashed first, then go on to Quality of Life enhancements.

24 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

If you mean the pit crew, yes.  Their colours are also determined by your My Team colours.

The stitching may be one of the particular colours, and I've noticed that it looks rather ragged, depending on which colour is used.  I try to hide it by making that colour close to the one it's near.

The customization options definitely need work, but none of that is priority at this point.  I'm happy to let them get the big bugs squashed first, then go on to Quality of Life enhancements.

Thanks, and I agree. The quality of life issues are far from the most important.

• Agree 1