Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No trackIR support?

I cant seem to get my TrackIR 5 working with the game. Is there an option I missed somewhere? Also I cant scroll through the control options to see what buttons are used on my g25?

i had it working for around 3 secs then i needed to unplug trackir as it was making my wheel have lag 

Was there a setting for it or did it just work? My camera doesn't even light up the "game detected" LED. May have to sadly get a refund on this title as I cant race without now a days.

Hey Slim

I had the same problem not being able to see which buttons do what. Use the page up & down to scroll.

The menus are so unpolished and bulky. Why they didn't let you use a mouse in menus, is beyond me.

ST0CKY said:

Hey Slim

I had the same problem not being able to see which buttons do what. Use the page up & down to scroll.

The menus are so unpolished and bulky. Why they didn't let you use a mouse in menus, is beyond me.

Cheers mate, I'll give that a go. Why didn't I think to use the page up/down keys! (sarcasm). Its also strange that, at least for me, the g25 buttons on the menu are displayed Xbox buttons!

Oh, I won't even go there. I saw the console button symbols, and I almost deleted the game then. I'm a PC user, I don't want to see that console crap.

I'd figured TrackIR support out of the box was something Codies always did, everything of theirs I've played has had it since Grid 1. Hope this gets sorted out soon.

Well, tell a minor lie, I never tried it in Grid 2, but that was firmly a 3rd person + controller game.

No luck getting mine to work either, blue LED won't light up when launching F2015.

Every other game works a charm as awlays. Can't believe they left this out.