Jump to content Jump to content

Totally incorrect weather forecast/real time status in the classification.

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Basically the CURRENT situation in screen of the track, appears on the graph as very wet, heavy rain, lightning, so you go to the track and it is completely dry.

A similar situation also happens, the session was supposed to be totally in the rain (heavy rain in +5, +10, +15 minutes) and it happens with a dry track, and as soon as the session ends, when the final times appear, the track appears totally wet, as if it had rained for hours.

2.       Platform

PC

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

My team

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

10 times at least, I don't do anything unusual, but it's basically sessions that should be raining.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I tried to restart the game / session, but it didn't work.

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Logitech G27 / Windows 10

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

I will add it at another time.

Edited by RafaSouza

yeah happens if you speed up the time. the real time page will not update to the point in time you sped up to until you go out on track

upon returning to the garage it will be real time again.

codemasters ... clearly this name is chosen cos it sounds cool, because its definitely not based on fact.

@Fetal Sorry, but I just have to ask: If you don't like Codemasters, why do you play their games, pay their forums a visit and leave no less than 113 posts?

There are a lot of things in their games that bug me, have bugged me for years, and they're certainly not perfect when it comes to delivering bug-free games, but on the whole, I think they're doing a magnificent job at bringing Formula One to life. So I tend to think they deserve all the respect and all the kudos for this game, as bug-riddled as it is. That's exactly why this forum exists, so that we can help them kill those bugs dead.