1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  Each time I enter the Time Trial mode for the second time, the game keeps loading forever and doesn't go on.
"Second time" means if I play Time Trial, then go back to the Main Screen and enter Time Trial again.
But also if I play Career mode, then go back to the Main Screen and enter Time Trial. EDIT: it looks more random than I previously thought 2.       Platform PS4
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)  1.08 .. 1.14 always there
4.       Game-mode?  Time Trial
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.  It may be "each time", not sure if I ever was successfull "the second time", I will continue checking and eventually update the topic. EDIT: I would say it happens 1 out of 3 times more or less
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue  I must close F1 2020 and relaunch
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)  Logitech G29, don't know it it may affect the issue 8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.    None, simply loading screen in Time Trial. Thank you, kind regards. Nuv