Jump to content Jump to content

Fanatec V3 Pedal Vibration support

Hi guys @BarryBL 

Can we please have support for the vibration in the pedals for Fanatec V3. As of right now the only way to get the vibration to work is to use medium traction and abs which doesnt make sense as the feel through the pedals is most needed when you dont have assists turned on and like myself do league racing, where for a number of years the Pad vs Wheel debate has gone on and this could help to stop that arguement for people who have the V3s. I think this support would be a much appreciated addition to the game and the people who have spent good money on these pedals for such features will be able to make full use of them. I hope to see this make its way into the game soon cheers guys 👍

• Agree 1
On 8/5/2020 at 7:22 AM, Syrkiewicz said:

Hi guys @BarryBL 

Can we please have support for the vibration in the pedals for Fanatec V3. As of right now the only way to get the vibration to work is to use medium traction and abs which doesnt make sense as the feel through the pedals is most needed when you dont have assists turned on and like myself do league racing, where for a number of years the Pad vs Wheel debate has gone on and this could help to stop that arguement for people who have the V3s. I think this support would be a much appreciated addition to the game and the people who have spent good money on these pedals for such features will be able to make full use of them. I hope to see this make its way into the game soon cheers guys 👍

Syrkiewicz makes a good point here.  Does this Fanatec CS v3 throttle and brake pedal motor support exist in F1 2020, when you are not using assists?

Edited by Quirk50
15 minutes ago, Quirk50 said:

Barry makes a good point here.  Does this Fanatec CS v3 throttle and brake pedal motor support exist in F1 2020, when you are not using assists?

As of right now no, only if you use medium TC and ABS, kinda renders the vibration useless because you have TC and ABS whereas with assists turned off you have no feel

If the pedals vibrate only when ABS and TC assists are turned on, it seems like the implementation is backwards.

They should vibrate when ABS and TC assists are turned off to give a more simulated experience.

Edited by Quirk50
  • 4 weeks later...

I have v3 and play f1 2020 on ps4. My brake vibration works 100% without any assists as well. Guys i think you should update your Fanatec wheel as beginning of f12020 game vibration for me did not work. But after Fanatec update vibration now work. BUT i hope there could be option to set throttle vibration ON as well

I figured it out today. I had telemetry changed for my sim dashboard in F1, after I set port, vibrations and enabled telemetry in Fanalab, they started working finally WITHOUT assists. Also I tried Fanaleds app on PC, I think vibrations are little bit better there then in Fanalab...will have to test it more.

Edited by MysticalMyke
4 hours ago, Quirk50 said:

Yeah - I have it "working" in Fanalab too, but it is too slow to react. There needs to be a sensitivity setting, so it vibrates when you are about to spin or lock up, not half a second after it already happens.

Try Fanaleds, I feel that the response is kinda better there.

• 1 month later...

@BarryBL Any update on this?  Fanalab works but it is buggy, and I have lost wheel control twice in league races because of it. Would be a lot better to support this natively in the game.  Clearly the data is in the telemetry.  Please add to vibration, controls and feedback menu.

Edited by Quirk50
  • 3 months later...
On 8/28/2020 at 7:38 PM, MysticalMyke said:

I figured it out today. I had telemetry changed for my sim dashboard in F1, after I set port, vibrations and enabled telemetry in Fanalab, they started working finally WITHOUT assists. Also I tried Fanaleds app on PC, I think vibrations are little bit better there then in Fanalab...will have to test it more.

@MysticalMyke does it actually work when the wheels lock under braking? I got my vibration working with fanaleds but it seems to vibrate proportional to brake pedal travel, not amount of wheel lock.