Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need Thrustmaster t300 settings for PS4

im having trouble finding a good setup because the car is understeering massively and I'm near full lock and I can't feel the feedback that great either. Also I'm losing massive traction in 2nd to 4th gears.

also I love having self centring spring and I can't feel it much out of corners and can't get the car straight quickly enough with this, feels too light with 100% ffb 

Please help

No centering is an issue for metoo, and I agree it feels too light. 

My question is " before racing game release date do they test the steering wheels or just hope that everything will be fine? 

My question is " before racing game release date do they test the steering wheels or just hope that everything will be fine? 
They test.

Foztez said:
They test.
Lol suure. They tested that just like they tested the PC Version before they released it. 

im having trouble finding a good setup because the car is understeering massively and I'm near full lock and I can't feel the feedback that great either. Also I'm losing massive traction in 2nd to 4th gears.

also I love having self centring spring and I can't feel it much out of corners and can't get the car straight quickly enough with this, feels too light with 100% ffb 

Please help
Mate have you tried setting the wheel rotation to 360 degrees on a PC via the thrustmaster config utility?   That's what mine is set as and mine seems fine.
just a thought, mind you I am using the f1 wheel rim and not the t300 rim. 
My force feedback settings are;

feedback strength 65
environmental feedback 80
wheel weight 78