What are your favorite driving tracks?

I don't mean to race on, which has the best overtaking, where you've had your closest battles, but instead which tracks you'll throw on just to blast a few laps. The tracks you get into your rhythm on and driving it just becomes a pleasure.

Try and base it on what's on F1 2020 but honourable mentions are welcome. 

For me,

Australia, Monaco, Catalunya, Canada, Spa, Suzuka. 

Some I enjoy but others don't seem to: 

Bahrain, France, Hungary, Russia

Honourable mention to Le Mans full circuit that I must have been round for countless hours at this point and still enjoy taking a car out for a few laps. Once of those I know so well but is just satisfying to take all the corners perfectly and blast down the mulsanne.

Edited by KNT2011

My fav driving is Austria, Singapore, Australia and Hungary

my least favourite driving track is Vietnam, China, France and Russia

Just for the fun factor it gotta be Belgium, Brazil, Austria and UK, in that order. Belgium even has the best visuals in the game to top it off, in my opinion.

Netherlands is a blast to drive too. Incredibly fun. 

From the bag of infamous or not so popular ones that I like quite a bit, there's Bahrain and France.  

52 minutes ago, Tahiti said:

My fav driving is Austria, Singapore, Australia and Hungary

my least favourite driving track is Vietnam, China, France and Russia

35 minutes ago, marioho said:

Just for the fun factor it gotta be Belgium, Brazil, Austria and UK, in that order. Belgium even has the best visuals in the game to top it off, in my opinion.

Netherlands is a blast to drive too. Incredibly fun. 

From the bag of infamous or not so popular ones that I like quite a bit, there's Bahrain and France.  

I've always felt like Austria, similar to Monza, is so simple a track that my eyes glaze over if I'm just driving it. They both can be great to race (if you have the AI right) but just to drive it's not challenging enough. 

You might say the same for Canada but I feel like there's enough inches from the wall on exit moments for it to be a real rush when you get a solid lap done. 

My favourites are Hungary, Monaco, Brazil and Catalunya in that order.

Also loving Netherlands this year.

Really don’t like Canada, Russia, or France, not really sure why, just never enjoy driving them at all.

@KNT2011 I kinda agree about Austria. What gives is that there's something about that track that feels like on the 95% of the time you'll be doing a A- lap on it. On these occasions I agree that is feels ok, quite nice, but not favorite-material. It's just that when you fall into the groove and nail that A+ laps on the 5% of the cases... Haha you feel like an ace driver! 

Turn 1 and the following uphill straight, Turn 2 with the following DRS straight, and then everything from Turn 7 to Turn 9 (oh, Turn 9!) and Turn 10 are so so satisfying to get right!

• Like 1

Suzuka, Spa, Hungary, Singapore

Mugello also if it was in the game.

I like technical tracks with a good flow. Singapore with heavy rain is such a thriller.