Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Strange situation with Safety Car

I just switched off the game because of strange bug with safety car. I was driving 100% race in Baku. At some point SC went out because of Kvyat's DNF. Then left the circuit and on the next lap I had another SC, this time Stroll retired. But the process repeated again, less then a lap of racing and SC came out again, but this time for no reason - no DNF, I watched replay and didn't spot any debris, Verstappen retired during the third Safety Car. And again - in exactly the same place as on previous occasions, when I was in castle section I had fourth consecutive SC. I didn't even check if something happened, I just turned off the race irritated. 

Edited by Simonodef

It seems you had the same bug as Matt212.

26 minutes 30 seconds. And onwards.

1 hour ago, Simonodef said:

I just switched off the game because of strange bug with safety car. I was driving 100% race in Baku. At some point SC went out because of Kvyat's DNF. Then left the circuit and on the next lap I had another SC, this time Stroll retired. But the process repeated again, less then a lap of racing and SC came out again, but this time for no reason - no DNF, I watched replay and didn't spot any debris, Verstappen retired during the third Safety Car. And again - in exactly the same place as on previous occasions, when I was in castle section I had fourth consecutive SC. I didn't even check if something happened, I just turned off the race irritated. 

Could you please fill in the official bug report so CM can investigate. Thank you.