CM - please add violence

Firstly - and most importantly - I want to make it plain that I do not condone violence (outside of a boxing ring or MMA cage that is) of any sort but - please CM - just add a little bit..........so the next time Jeff says, with that condescending attitude "We've had to spend time repairing damage to the car" that carries just the slightest of emphasis on 'time' and just the slightest hint of distain and disgust, I can climb out and punch his ******* lights out. 

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Lurtz said:

Firstly - and most importantly - I want to make it plain that I do not condone violence (outside of a boxing ring or MMA cage that is) of any sort but - please CM - just add a little bit..........so the next time Jeff says, with that condescending attitude "We've had to spend time repairing damage to the car" that carries just the slightest of emphasis on 'time' and just the slightest hint of distain and disgust, I can climb out and punch his ******* lights out. 

I like your style...but i would strangle him xD

1 hour ago, Mattitudey2j said:

I'd pay big bucks to be able to run him over the next time he tells me what DRS is, 50 races into my career.

Or how to use the pit limiter haha!

Given how often I've sworn at myself after making a mistake, I don't think the game needs to add any violence. I can provide that myself in a safe space 😄 

7 hours ago, marioho said:

So you want to punch this guy?

r/F1Game - So this is the voice actor for Jeff. Not what I expected

Apparently that's his voice actor.

6a0.jpg

• Haha 1

I thought this was going to be about the damage model and then it went a totally different direction!

How about angry answers at press conference? How about some interaction with drivers? Just like with Weber and Butler in 2019. I used to take a shot every chance I had against Butler in the press. I would always go for the showmanship answer when asked about Butler. In regards to violence, I think it would be nice if this feature was added in between the drivers or the press. Lol