F1 2020 Brake Pedal Still shows back camera

Ever since 1.05 and now 1.06 when I press the brake pedal i see the camera behind. Everything I have tried does not solve the problem. I use F1 2018 and it all works fine so it must be bad programming and zero testing.

I see no real updates from codemasters, I am likely to give it another week and ask for my money back as this is just completely UNPLAYABLE!!!

Posted (edited)

I have the same problem. We just got the game today and my son setup a team on his account and everything is fine. I setup one on my account and it looks back when braking, looks left and right with steering. We are using Logitech G920 wheel with same settings. 

Edited by davidc75

I was hoping it was something I didn’t know how to fix. But after switching to 2018 version and all works fine I realised it’s just a massive bug that has made the game unplayable as most people use this with a wheel and not a controller. 

I accept software has bugs, but to take this long to fix something so fundamental to a game is unbelievable. i can only assume the testing process is very weak as i work in company that produces software for banks and this is like a priority one problem that should be fixed in a week at most and a patch applied. 

Shocking, I have not used the game for a few weeks now. In future I won’t buy a new release like this for a few months until all the major bugs are solved. Shame because it’s a good game.