1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  Sometimes the online lap times are not loaded in Time Trial mode, although my line is ok and the communication with the server is on. 2.       Platform PS4
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)  1.08 --> 1.12
4.       Game-mode?  Time Trial
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.  Every now and then
EDIT: it happens really very often, perhaps even "always" except the very first time I enter a TT session/garage
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue  I can do nothing, simply the lap times are not displayed and I cannot use ghost, setup, etc.
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)  Logitech G29, don't know it it may affect the issue 8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.    1 minute loading attempt attached, when it works it's enough less than a second.   Thank you, kind regards. Nuv downloading_content.mp4