Jump to content Jump to content

Lazy team mate

TIHG

Hi folks. I’m in the My Team mode, playing through my first season. After every race there’s the screen that shows how you and your team mate performed. Every single time, it says my team mate did zero practice programmes - which suggests, I think, that you can get them to do practice programmes and earn more points? If that’s right, how do you make the lazy git do anything?! Thanks. 

Just now, janbonator said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's just because your first team mate is so bad. He/she simply doesn't have the pace to complete the programmes.

Haha! Never occurred to me. They are properly rubbish. Being ditched next season (if, that is, Codemasters ever solve the problem of not being able to select a team mate for second seasons...) Thanks for the reply. 

1 minute ago, TIHG said:

Haha! Never occurred to me. They are properly rubbish. Being ditched next season (if, that is, Codemasters ever solve the problem of not being able to select a team mate for second seasons...) Thanks for the reply. 

Oh dear, I didn't know there was an issue with driver selection for season two. I swapped my 2nd driver mid-way through the first season exactly because he wasn't bringing in any R&D points. It's a no-brainer really if you compare the cost to say upgrading facilities to increase R&D points.

47 minutes ago, FTBuzzard said:

there is no problem with driver selector in 2nd seasson. I switched from Schumacher to Gasly in season 2

Think it's a problem only some users are having, myself included, where there is a bug that prevents you choosing any team mate at the start off season 2 (and therefore you cannot progress the game).

Archived