F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Cheating at Monza

A lot of cheats use the escape route to cut through the first chicane and come out ahead even with the penalty.  CM please fix this loophole in the next update.

Edited by mobileracingfan

Just lost a duel to a guy who completely cut the chicane in Spa too.

If they don't get you at the start they get you at the end. 

Edited by G1bby

If they put the big hurt on these spots like they have at Monaco, it would certainly help.  I do think Turn 7 at Baku is a little extreme in penalising us.  Seems like just a nick of red and white and you are in the big slow down.

Edited by Hellion21
Change “nick”

13 minutes ago, Hellion21 said:

If they put the big hurt on these spots like they have at Monaco, it would certainly help.  I do think Turn 7 at Baku is a little extreme in penalising us.  Seems like just a *** of red and white and you are in the big slow down.

But the Monaco penalty only works in qualifying mode. If someone cuts the chicane in sprint or grid mode they can get in front of you and just block.

1 minute ago, G1bby said:

But the Monaco penalty only works in qualifying mode. If someone cuts the chicane in sprint or grid mode they can get in front of you and just block.

I thought it was all modes, but then again, I'm usually clipping walls, curbs and corners.  Monaco is such rhythm track, for me anyway.  

19 minutes ago, Hellion21 said:

I thought it was all modes, but then again, I'm usually clipping walls, curbs and corners.  Monaco is such rhythm track, for me anyway.  

Yes the punishment is all race types but it's an engine penalty so if you cut the chicane you can stil lcome out in front of your opponent and just block hem while you have the penalty. 

Edited by G1bby

16 hours ago, Hellion21 said:

If they put the big hurt on these spots like they have at Monaco, it would certainly help.  I do think Turn 7 at Baku is a little extreme in penalising us.  Seems like just a *** of red and white and you are in the big slow down.

Before the update there was a ramp at this chicane.  Your car will come to a complete stand still or spin 180 IIRC.