Very easy Myteam mode

hello guys, you don't think that the myteam mode, the car evolves very fast, for example in some videos on the internet, I see that in season 2 the team has already evolved into a second best team

I guess it depends, what’s the AI difficultly you drive against, it matters a lot. Do you have all the assists on and to which degree? Do you do full practice and qualifying? And for sure it matters how many laps- it is grueling and highly demanding when you make 50 to 100 percent of the race..  also determine , off course, in what do you develop in the car/facilities and/or second driver and well, the basic thing - your DRIVING abilities... some, that makes smart decisions and are actually very good drivers, get ahead relatively fast (I took the manufacturers championship on the 3rd season) ant it gave me hemorrhoids from all the hours sitting on my racing chair......

• Thanks 1

Do you have anyone in particular in mind that you've seen make it look easy? As above, both the driver's skill and the AI level set will be huge factors. The assists used are another actually. Do I think most people could be the second best team in season two if driving against 110 AI with no assists? Not a chance!

Arguably one of the strengths of the modern F1 games is the huge range of difficulty settings available.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 07/08/2020 at 19:13, Zotraz1946 said:

Eu acho que depende do tipo de IA que você enfrenta, isso importa muito. Você tem todas as assistências e em que grau? Você pratica e classifica totalmente? E com certeza importa quantas voltas - é cansativo e muito exigente quando você faz 50 a 100 por cento da corrida .. também determina, fora do curso, o que você desenvolve no carro / instalações e / ou segundo piloto e bem , o básico - suas habilidades de CONDUÇÃO ... algumas, que tomam decisões inteligentes e são realmente muito bons pilotos, avançam relativamente rápido (eu ganhei o campeonato de fabricantes na 3ª temporada) e isso me deu hemorróidas de todas as horas sentado minha cadeira de corrida ......

thanks for the reply friend, is that I see on some youtube channels, people who play with AI 100%, and their team is already the third or second force.

On 07/08/2020 at 19:13, Zotraz1946 said:

Eu acho que depende do tipo de IA que você enfrenta, isso importa muito. Você tem todas as assistências e em que grau? Você pratica e classifica totalmente? E com certeza importa ouro voltas - é cansativo e muito exigente quando você faz 50 a 100 por cento da corrida .. também determina, fora do curso, o que você desenvolve no carro / instalações e / ou segundo piloto e bem, o básico - suas habilidades de CONDUÇÃO ... algumas, que tomam decisões inteligentes e são realmente muito bons pilotos, avançam relativamente rápido (eu ganhei o campeonato de fabricantes na 3ª temporada) e isso me deu hemorróidas de todas as horas assentadas minha cadeira de corrida. ....

thanks for the reply friend, is that I see on some youtube channels, people who play with AI 100%, and their team is already the third or second force.