Teammates in my team mode

Game doesn't offer me option to choose Mick Schumacher as team mate. He's not even in the list. Does any one had this issue? 

If you're talking about the start, it's just a random handful of F2 drivers, if you want a specific one you'll either have to get them later in the mode, or restart and 'roll the dice' again. 

22 minutes ago, ICE95 said:

Game doesn't offer me option to choose Mick Schumacher as team mate. He's not even in the list. Does any one had this issue? 

At the start of My Team they show you only a handful of drivers, go back out of My Team (I just hit the back button) and come back in and you may have a fresh set of drivers, or the same. Do that until Schumacher shows up. 

On 8/6/2020 at 5:51 PM, Aef251 said:

At the start of My Team they show you only a handful of drivers, go back out of My Team (I just hit the back button) and come back in and you may have a fresh set of drivers, or the same. Do that until Schumacher shows up. 

Didn’t realise it changed? Each time I have started a my team career (started  3 so far) I was able to choose him for my teammate 

I think it depends on the sponsor you pick at the start. When I went with the most lucrative sponsors Schumacher appeared. When I went with a lesser one he wasnt there. Dont think its random.

32 minutes ago, 1henryw said:

I think it depends on the sponsor you pick at the start. When I went with the most lucrative sponsors Schumacher appeared. When I went with a lesser one he wasnt there. Dont think its random.

I have done it with different sponsors or engines and the drivers seem to be random. But it seems that it is a set of drivers that show up. I may be wrong but de Vries always shows up in one set and Ilott in another. I seem to have noticed 3 different sets. But I have only been forced to restart my team 6 times and “re-rolled 4 times or somto get me chosen driver.

On 8/6/2020 at 10:26 AM, ICE95 said:

At the Start of Myteam it selects a random pool of F2 drivers. Your first chance to change drivers will be the mid season re-sign point. I strongly advise to NOT sign Mick because there are higher rated drivers for the same price.

16 minutes ago, InductedPark184 said:

At the Start of Myteam it selects a random pool of F2 drivers. Your first chance to change drivers will be the mid season re-sign point. I strongly advise to NOT sign Mick because there are higher rated drivers for the same price.

My son noticed that whoever you sign in year one starts asking for more and more money at the contract negotiations, but while their acclaim goes up their stats don’t budge till you invest in the facilities. So his solution is to sign a new F2 driver every time until he is ready to actually challenge for the title (roughly the start of year 3). So Mich may be a good first driver so you can sign a cheap good F2 driver later to develop.

Oh I have noticed that too and I fully agree. I might just have a little bias towards Mick, I think he’s overrated and even in the game if someone wanted a current F1 driver very soon, Mick wouldn’t be your best option if you had a car that could score points.

10 minutes ago, Aef251 said:

My son noticed that whoever you sign in year one starts asking for more and more money at the contract negotiations, but while their acclaim goes up their stats don’t budge till you invest in the facilities. So his solution is to sign a new F2 driver every time until he is ready to actually challenge for the title (roughly the start of year 3). So Mich may be a good first driver so you can sign a cheap good F2 driver later to develop.