Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 PC Patch - 10/07/15

Hello everyone. 

We are aware of players encountering some issues with the PC build, and we have just pushed a new build to Steam. 

The fixes that are currently in the new patch are as listed below.

Flashback and the Instant Replay Flashback causes game to crash to desktop

Instant Replay - The game is crashing when entering an instant replay in all game modes

Backing out from a lobby in which you were a Client and Hosting a new Lobby will result in you not having Host Options for your new Lobby

Fuel info resets every time you cross the start/finish line

Out of box settings appear to be too high on onboard Intel GPUs

Graphics options do not save in certain situations

When a player collides before or after resetting to track, they get disqualified.

Clipping on the nose camera on the Manor car

Game crashes after running benchmark

Tyre wear carries over from short qualifying to race between intermediate & option tyres

Hang occurs when host backs out of Custom Lobby just before countdown finishes and loading begins.

Multiplayer qualifying result inconsistent across players

Backing out of a Lobby on 0 seconds of the countdown timer can result in a Hang if the player then creates and leaves a Custom Session.

Host will perpetually load after quitting game via front end after getting terminal damage in multiple races in custom lobby.

While I have mixed feelings about the game so far, I'm really happy to see you releasing a patch so quickly.  I hope you continue this level of support.

Really good to see a patch so quickly. Will you guys be adding in the safety car at some point? Also updating the 2014 cars to Abu Dhabi spec?? as they are still 2014 pre-season spec

mmpaw37 said:

@LiteralZero...

And the Sauber steering wheel...? - At least confirm you've understood the request and informed the developers m8 :/

Thanks m8!

Yep, they know about it. Working on a priority system at the moment but it is in there, promise! 

mmpaw37 said:

@LiteralZero...

And the Sauber steering wheel...? - At least confirm you've understood the request and informed the developers m8 :/

Thanks m8!

Yep, they know about it. Working on a priority system at the moment but it is in there, promise! 
Could you let us know what your priority fixes are?  I'm sure you have it in a spreadsheet somewhere and could easily copy/paste to us :)

This patch has completely broke my handling, it's all over the place now. Was all fine before. X360 controller.

(but thanks for the effort and actually trying to fix things!)

What is with flickering cars in multiplayer and that cars cant touch (you become a ghost car if you touch an other car)
Both multiplayer

mmpaw37 said:

@LiteralZero...

Thanks m8!

While you are answering questions @LiteralZero can I ask why all 3 practice sessions were patched out of quick race mode, and could you please patch then back in?

Not sure if it was in the game before the patch or not as I only got round to trying it now, but upon attempting a 2014 Pro Season, all assists are turned on, and with them being greyed out as 'off'', they're stuck as being turned on.

and the fix for the controls? My control is getting insane
, impossible to play, it has own life and loves to take me straight to the wall

Lima8 said:
Hi, are you playing the PC version of the game? It seems like I am having a similar issue on PS4. Yesterday the game played and controlled great. Today I started getting some sort of an input lag first and then the controls went berserk! Having their own life kind of describes it, however it also feels like a huge and inconsistent input lag followed by input "sticking" for a moment and basically sending me out to the wall, out of control.

Today I started using voice commands using the official bundled PS4 ear and mic. This kind of coincided with my issue. The frame rate also seemed not as smooth and navigating the menus became a pain (non-responsive, slow). It almost felt like a memory leak or something, so I restarted the console however this didn't really fix it. It's not as bad, however the input lag is still there! I don't remember experiencing it yesterday at all. :-(

@LiteralZero 

When I try championship mode in the dry my fps is 7, but when it is raining my fps is 80-90fps

Yeah having a few issu8es with controls as ewll once you set them up.I thought they'ewre supposed to save instead they keep resetting to default

Crowsy said:
As  this thread is for a PC patch I would assume he is using a PC no? ^^^^^^^^^^

I know I am
Sorry, that comment was aimed at an earlier comment talking about the ps4.

Lima8 said:
Hi, are you playing the PC version of the game? It seems like I am having a similar issue on PS4. Yesterday the game played and controlled great. Today I started getting some sort of an input lag first and then the controls went berserk! Having their own life kind of describes it, however it also feels like a huge and inconsistent input lag followed by input "sticking" for a moment and basically sending me out to the wall, out of control.

Today I started using voice commands using the official bundled PS4 ear and mic. This kind of coincided with my issue. The frame rate also seemed not as smooth and navigating the menus became a pain (non-responsive, slow). It almost felt like a memory leak or something, so I restarted the console however this didn't really fix it. It's not as bad, however the input lag is still there! I don't remember experiencing it yesterday at all. :-(
PC. Terrible play that way.
Someone told me that this problem only stopped after he placed the original XBox control, other variants was making the game close.
Mine is a XBox control, but different manufacturer.